HOW TO WORK FROM HOME AND ACHIEVE SUCCESS Working from home to achieve success can be simple and is straightforward. Many people do not strive for success because they believe it is complicated but it is NOT complicated at all! People are simply unaware. It is with application that the transformation takes place. Here’s how:
1) Choose Your Outcomes Set your desired outcome and decide in advance where you would like to be in order to work from home. Having the desire gives you the CLARITY to approach your goal with an intended result, and thus you are likely to achieve that result!
Achieving goals is a result of a pre-determined choice and not accidental. START believing and new opportunities will be revealed to you.
Open up your mind to new possibilities, look for the example of someone who HAS accomplished incredible things, and you will find it.
2) Discover Your Passion Before you set your intention to work from home, it is important to know what you are passionate about. Discovering what you are passionate about is simple to do. Simply think about what you love to do, what gives you the most pleasure and recognize how you FEEL when you think of that thing.
Record your answers as you ask the questions and review them later. Keep these questions for future reference. Your passion may CHANGE when circumstances in your life change, so you may want to keep these questions handy for future reference.
TRUE PASSION happens when you feel the blood rush in your veins, when you feel excitement and energy, inspired and want to get up and go!
3) Setting Your Goals When you choose to set your goals to work from home, you are setting the direction of your life. WRITE down your goals clearly, covering all areas of your life. FEEL inspired when you read them.
When we decide on a goal, it is usually not the goal that we want, but the feeling we’ll get when we have achieved the goal. Ultimately, what goal setters truly strive for is a feeling, a state of being, such as happiness, peace, joy, ecstasy.
Goal setting involves making a decision about an outcome and writing it down; we could call this a dream with a deadline.
4) How Do I Know My Goal Will Be Achieved? Desire is the starting point of all achievement. When you set a goal, you are planting a seed. With the proper nutrition and attention, the seed will grow.
In order for the dream to become a reality, we MUST believe we can achieve it. When you set your mind on a goal, even if you stray from your course, you will put yourself back on course and stay committed to the goal.
Keeping to a goal demands that you harness the POWER OF CONCENTRATION!
5) So How Do I Set My Goals? We will now look at the steps to goal setting.
STEP 1: Prepare yourself to set goals To set your goals, start out with several blank sheets of paper, or a journal, and ensure that you have no distractions.
STEP 2: Choose Goal Categories Before you start to write out the goals, choose the categories that you would like to have for your goals. Having the categories accomplishes TWO THINGS: first, it encourages you to have balance in your life; second, it makes it easier to organize your goals.
STEP 3: Be in the highest state of being Put yourself in ecstasy! You can achieve this high level of energy by playing your favourite upbeat music, breathing deeply, meditating, exercising briefly or whatever other activity puts you into a high state of energy.
STEP 4: Set the goals This is the most important part of this exercise: Write these goals as if you knew that your success was absolutely guaranteed. DISMISS any other negative thought, and continue to use your imagination to think of LIMITLESS opportunities and dream BIG dreams!
Write out the goals as they come into your mind.
STEP 5: Review the list Keep a copy with you over the next week. Take the time to review your goal list. Add to the list as ideas come to your mind. Goals can be added and removed from your list at any time.
STEP 6: Select your top-priority goals Once you have written out all of the ideas you can think of, go back through the initial goal list and select the TOP-PRIORITY goals from the categories. You can circle them to distinguish your top goals from the other goals.
STEP 7: Set the timeframe for achievement Once you have selected the top-priority goals, the next step is to decide WHEN you would like these goals to be realised. BELIEVE that your timeframe is realistic.
Use the SMART method to set your goals.
S – Specific M – Measurable A – Achievable R – Realistic T – Time-sensitive
STEP 8: Write out goal statements for your goals. The following are the guidelines to be followed when creating your goal statements. Ensure each and every goal statement follows these guidelines.
1. Write your goals in the PRESENT TENSE. 2. State your goals in the POSITIVE and choose your words carefully. 3. Use ING verbs in your statement wherever you can. 4. When writing out your goal statement, state your FULL NAME. 5. Write & display clearly the goals in your OWN handwriting, typewritten or computer-printed. 6. When writing out your goal statement be SPECIFIC and CLEARLY DEFINE your goal.
STEP 9: Read your goal statements CARRY your goals with you wherever you go and read them at least TWICE every day. Read it BEFORE you sleep to allow the subconscious mind to accept what you have written as a reality.
Share your goals only with people who will support you and say them out loud with conviction. DO NOT SHARE with people you think whom will not support you and your goals.
Be decisive and know your outcome! Life will show up for you no other way than the way in which you expect it.
GOAL STATEMENT EXAMPLES I, May Ong, am happily enjoying running my profitable and successful business. I offer tremendous value to my customers and as a result, they benefit from the use of our products. Our revenue this year has exceeded last year’s numbers by 200 percent.
I, May Ong, have gratefully paid for my home with cash. I now own my home outright. I have a maid that takes care of all the house chores. It feels great to know that I am absolutely financially free.
I, May Ong, am enjoying being at my ideal weight of 52kg. I am fit and in excellent shape. I love to sing & dance and I do so on a regular basis.
I, Clara Tok, am enjoying the feeling of exhilaration after accomplishing my goal of earning my A.C.C.A.
I, Calvin Nam, am having a wonderful time in Japan with my wife on our 2nd honeymoon. She is extraordinary and we love each other unconditionally. We treat each other with respect and honesty.